Wine bar

Adega de Pegões Tinto 2018, from Península de Setúbal

Adega de Pegões 2018 is a red wine, produced by the Adega de Pegões winery on the Setúbal wine region of Portugal.

The Península of Setúbal region, where the Adega de Pegões winery is located, is characterized by a climate with great conditions and sandy soil that is rich in water, which is influenced by the Mediterranean and from the proximity of the Atlantic sea. This perfect harmony brings quality wines.

Adega de Pegões was made from the native Castelão grape variety (80%), and the rest (20%) from Aragonez, Alicante Bouschet and Touriga Nacional grapes.

The drink presents a pale ruby color.

Rich aromas of black and red fruits (blueberry, cherry, plum and blackberry) on the nose, with notes of spices and oaky flavors of vanilla and chocolate. On the palate, this is a fruit-driven dry wine with good quality tannin structure and has a very smooth finish with a pleasant aftertaste.

With its medium acidity and 13% of alcohol content, this is a balanced wine and somewhat velvety.

Winemaking: alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats at controlled temperature followed by long skin maceration. No aging.

The wine goes well with red or grilled meats, or sausages.

A good choice for a great meal!



No Comments Found

Leave a Reply